Monday, November 26, 2007

Autumn/Halloween Decorating :)

This was my feeble attempt at decorating my nightstand. It was all I could muster up as decorating goes!

The decorations my mom put out on the buffet in the dining room. I love how the paint in this light looks a nice, calm shade of gray, and nothing like the actual dinner mint green shade it really is.


I think I like this sign the best!

Not exactly sure what you call that. A wreath holder?


Ah, reflections...

Cute cat box.


I really like these pumpkins :)


Haunted house and Halloween globe.


This is our mantel in the living room... you can see the nice shade of light yellow my parents recently painted the walls :)


These signs are actually made of tin.


Okay, the moon head guy creeps me out a bit!


More of the creepy moon guy, and some figures of trick or treaters.


And last but not least... Teddy wondering what the heck I was doing!



2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh I love the Halloween decorations! They're so vintagey (sp?) looking. :D

And Teddy is too cute! :)

Robin said...

Where are some new pictures? ;P