
These are blooms from a hanging plant my mom has. I'm thinking it's a type of bleeding heart?

Another shot of the possible bleeding heart. The brick background is kind of annoying, but I can't properly blur it with my digital camera.

This bloom was on the ground, after a collision with Tabby's tail.

I was using these clovers to figure out camera functions.

This picture does not do this rose justice! The petals had a look of velvet, so pretty and soft it almost looked fake.

Granny Smith Apples.
I took this picture a few days too late. But there is still some beauty in it, even if it was dying.

This rose bush is my absolute favorite. The buds look yellow, and then they open up to this beautiful yellow-peachy pink bloom.
Another shot of the same rose.
2 comments:
Those roses are gorgeous!! =D
Thanks Robin. :) I know ya'll have already seen some of these pics, but I wanted to take you advice and put them on my photo blog.
Post a Comment